"Masters of Marketing" is a wonderful free ebook that I came across the other day. It is full of email and internet marketing ideas, samples and how to's. It was written by a gentleman named Thomas Prendergast.
Thomas Prendergast has been in marketing his entire adult life. He is an
accomplished and world famous illustrator and designer. He has been running
Inetekk.com for over 5 years with 5,000+ subscribers to his systems.
He has been a full time Internet marketer since 1992 and has helped thousands
of people start their own Internet businesses. He is known in the Industry as an
Internet genius, The Bomb by his friends and a major threat by his competitors.
He resides in Del Mar, CA with his wife, Teresa, his daughter, Taylor, and his
son, Franklin.
I strongly recommend clicking on "MASTERS OF MARKETING", download a copy, print it off, find a nice quite place to read and make sure to bring your highlighter. Enjoy it..I did!
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Masters Of Marketing: The Future and Power of Email
Posted by
Brian
at
3:57 PM
Labels: Marketing, Rep Resources
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment